Let's Get You Set Up for Success in The Elevate Society.
Welcome to The Elevate Society, or TES, as we will often refer to it. The goal of the TES membersite and network is to support you in your business with training, resources, and laser coaching that will help you to start and grow your business.
These guidelines are to ensure your success in the society. Please look out for your email with details for your log in, and link to JOIN the TES private Facebook community for paid members only.
1. Each month NEW content will be added. An email will be sent out when new content is updated.
2. Make sure to join the Facebook group community to stay connect, get support and ask any business questions that you have.
3. Jacqueline will be in the community weekly. There will be a day designated for Q& A. She will also be live weekly, to answer any questions that you have.
4. Occasionally, guest speakers/trainers will be announced, so check your email and the community for details.
WEEKLY: (Monday to Friday only. Jacqueline is not available on weekends). Laser Coaching in the Facebook Community. This will be ongoing.
You will have an opportunity to submit questions in advance for our meetings. These questions can be related to the training resources and/or your business. So, remember to check-into the community and post any questions you have in the thread, ahead of time, to get your questions answered.
5. JOIN the FB group/Community. There are NO promos in the community. However, communication, sharing, feedback, supporting each other, and questions are ALL welcome. There will be some themed days.
6. Important Announcements will be sent via email and in the FB community. So check in for new announcements.
7. It's important to check your email for correspondence about updates.
8. Start with the 3- day "I'm ready to Elevate" 3- day welcome challenge below, and post to the community, using the challenge hashtag #ReadytoElevateChallenge. It's important to start with this challenge. To get the best out of your membership, it helps me to know where you are in your business, to better support you.
9. If you have a problem with membership, please email us at Support@JacquelineLLong.com. Also, tag Jacqueline in the Community.
**We are OPEN to making this community the best support and experience for members so we welcome your input and ideas on how we can improve.
10. There will be occasional surveys in the FB group, please take a moment to complete them, to help us create training and resources for you.
11. VERY IMPORTANT: Cancellation requests are required at least 7 full days in advance to ensure that are NOT billed and that your recurring payment is canceled. If you do not cancel 7-days prior and payment is billed, you will be required to complete your month and cancel for the next month. There will be NO refunds due to payment processing fees.
UPCOMING TRAINING RESOURCES TO BE ADDED IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS (not necessarily in this order).
_ Content creating & planning
_ How to set up your first email sequence
- Sales Funnels
- Passive Income
- More about sales.
- Planning/ Creating Challenges
- How to grow your Facebook Group
- Systems and tools
- and MUCH MORE. . .
Schedule To be announced
NOW CHECK OUT THE 3-DAY CHALLENGE BELOW, TO GET STARTED.
3- DAY I'M READY TO ELEVATE CHALLENGE:
POST ALL OF YOUR CHALLENGE PROMPTS TO THE WALL OF THE FB COMMUNITY.
Use the hashtag #ReadytoElevateCHALLENGE
Day 1: JOIN the TES Facebook group and Introduce yourself. Tell us what you do, your WHY - why did you start your own business, how long have you been in business, and what makes you UNIQUE as an entrepreneur. If you have an elevator pitch, show it off here. You can do this with a regular post to the wall, Facebook live, or a video). Video connects so we'd love to see this.
Day 2: Today, tell us who your ideal client is, and HOW you help them. What's the benefit of working with you. If you are NOT clear on this, indicate that in your day two challenge post, and let's help to get your clear. The clarity workbook will be in the group file section. That's why you're here after all. BEFORE you can get the BEST out of the trainings and resources here, you have to be clear on who you serve, and what you do. So, don't be shy, get support.
Day 3: What's your business struggle? We know this may be sensitive, but the ladies in the community are all here to support you and each other. We would appreciate sharing with us, what are you are having a difficult time with in your business, or what's your biggest struggle in your business? What strategies have you tried? What has worked, and what hasn't? Why do you think it didn't work? AND, how would you like the The Elevate Society to help you?
Remember to use the #hashtag #ReadytoElevateChallenge and post to the wall. This will help us to get to know you better to better support you in your business.
A FINAL THOUGHT
LASTLY, the member site is improving and growing, so we'll be adding and testing a lot of new ideas to see what works best, and to expand the membersite. One of the ideas we have is to get an LEVEL UP Book Club started. So, if you're interested in this let us know.